Barça Immersion Week 2021
This is an exclusive event for Barça Innovation Hub – Universitas participants.
Barça Immersion Week is geared towards people who are participating or have participated in a Barça Innovation Hub – Universitas online training program.
This intensive week will allow you to expand your knowledge by giving you an in-depth, cutting edge perspective of the way FC Barcelona is approaching the sports industry, and offering the opportunity to see first-hand the activities that make the club stand out as one of the most prestigious in the world.
In the first edition, 114 participants from 43 countries reunited in Barcelona during 6 days to breathe and experience the inner Barça DNA and talk about the trends and challenges in the sports industry with the main managers at FC Barcelona. Would you like to live the same?
To participate in the Barça Immersion Week, the following requirements must be met:
- You must be taking, or have taken, a Barça Innovation Hub – Universitas online training program.
- You must be enrolled in a Barça Innovation Hub – Universitas online training program prior to April 10, 2020.
- You must have advanced English skills. Since all the sessions will be held in English, it is important to have a good level of understanding so that you can take in the content and interact with the other attendees.
Limited capacity. Priority will be based on the completion of the admission process.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Your registration for the Barça Immersion Week includes:
- Welcome kit
- Guided visit to FC Barcelona facilities: Camp Nou Experience (Players Experience Tour)
- Access to FC Barcelona matches: sports to be defined according to the championship calendar of the 2019-2020 season
Paid by the participant:
- Formal processing and documentation for entering the country of the event
- Travel to and from Barcelona
- Travel to and from Camp Nou during sessions
- Room and board