The Practice: A platform to define a common language. The ground where individual and collective optimization is developed in relation to the game identity
Practice doesn’t make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.
Joins us at Sports Tomorrow Congress to further develop your career as a football coach by getting insider insights and knowledge from top coaches.
Establish connections and learn from international panels of coaches and experts who will share and discuss their views and strategies.
Topics explored in the Coach track include:
- Design of a training week in a professional team in relation to the development and optimization of a game identity at an individual and collective level.
- Defining and finding a common language. Feedback and communication with players. Role of communication among staff members.
- Tools, strategies and procedures for technical staffs. Coordination of specific tasks: goalkeeper specialist, analysts, etc.
- The transition from the “Game Idea” and the “pedagogical exchange” to the implementation of both.
- Prioritizing Preferential Simulated Situations oriented to the own game idea.
- Contextualized – Not contextualized.
Learn more about coaching, from practice to the pitch.
THE TRACK in numbers
Hours of content
Industry leading speakers
Take a look at some of the speakers who will be joining us at Sports Tomorrow Congress
Central European Time (CET)
10 NOV 2021
Welcome Jonathan Giráldez
¿Cómo seguir ganando? Alexia Putellas + Jonathan Giráldez + Marta Torrejón
The state of Health of a Team: The quality of bonds in search of a common language Milena Bertolini
GESTIÓN Y LIDERAZGO EN DEPORTISTAS OLÍMPICAS Max Caldas
Juventus Women, the passage from amateurs to professional Football Stefano Braghin
The balance of structure/creativity in coaching Swedish FA Woman National Team Peter Gerhardsson
LEZAMA (Atheltic Club): Training, Development, and Professionalization Iraia Iturregi Sustatxa
THE USE OF ANTIFRAGILITY WITHIN THE FOOTBALL ENVIRONMENT Rita Guarino
Operating Strategy in the microcycle of Levant UD Angel Villacampa
Preparation for International Games Jorge Vilda
Meet and greet networking session with refreshments